our new and exclusive 12 month memberships
Feel totally pampered and recharged
During this time of lockdown, I have realised how important self-care is and I don’t want to go back to my pre-lockdown life of stress and overwhelmed days where there isn’t enough time, just living in a rat race. I have really enjoyed the slower pace of life and being able to have the time to do the things I enjoy more and going forward I want to incorporate this into my post-lockdown life.
It really got me thinking about how much I have missed my beauty treatments at the salon and how important they actually are to me, it allows me to have my well-deserved time out for self-care and I always leave feeling totally pampered and recharged. Facials not only make your skin feel amazing, glowing and youthful (did you know that your skin is the largest organ but is the least looked after?), with the added face, scalp and neck massage it melts away all your tension you hold, while having your nails done makes you feel put together and well groomed.
So I am excited to share with you our new and exclusive 12 month memberships.
Benefits with all packages:
Our membership packages
Revive’s Pamper Club
£120 per month
Do you want the ultimate experience every month?
Do you need that time out to relax and spend time on you?
Then the Revives pamper Club is for you!
Every month you will receive…
– Facial- choose from a black head buster, hydrating steam facial, dermaplane
– Gel Nails
– Brow wax and tint
– Along with Complimentary
head & scalp massage
– Collagen hand mask
Bespoke Waxing Club
30 mins – £30 per month
60 mins – £55 per month
A truly bespoke waxing subscribtion Every month just for you.
Being part of our waxing club will save you lots of pounds. Never get caught out hairy ever again!
½ leg wax- 20 mins
Full leg wax – 30 mins
Bikini wax – 15 mins
Bikini high – 20 mins
Braziilian wax – 30 mins
Hollywood – 30 mins
½ arm wax – 15 mins
Under arm wax – 15 mins
Eyebrow wax – 10 mins
Lip and chin wax – 15 mins
Full face wax – 30 mins
£45 per month
Always love to have your nails groomed? Or get caught out with ungroomed feet? Our nail club brings you perfect hands and feet every month.
Includes a Gel Polish or Manicure once 4 weeks including a pedicure every other month. Plus your take home soak off kit and complimentary Basic Nail art.
Bespoke Selfcare Club
£51 per month
A truly bespoke self care package just for you every 4 weeks.
Lets put ourselves first for once!
Self care is so important in our lives, Days of stress and overwhelm can be a thing of the past with our Selfcare club.
60 minutes of pure relaxation every month.
Back Massage – 30 mins
Head in the Clouds – 30 mins
Reflexology – 30 mins
Back scrub and back massage – 45 mins
Mini facial – 30 mins
Scalp massage – 15 mins
An Hour Of Luxury Membership
£50 per month
How does an hour of pure luxury, getting pampered with two treatments of your choice, every month sound?
Well we are bringing you the Hour Of Luxury Membership which is a subscription that allows you to pick two treatments from the list below every month for only £50. This ensures you receive the hour of selfcare that you truly deserve, let us take away all of your stresses and strains of life and leave us feeling relaxing and revived.
Choose 2 treatments:
-Head in the Clouds
-Glow and Go Facial
S.O.O Luxury Box
£25 per month
When you have a busy life, taking the time to care for yourself may seem like a luxury you cannot afford.
None the less, even when times are stressful and tight, selfcare plays an important role in helping you manage the stress and some sense of balance and sanity. Selfcare is not saying that you need to take every Friday off but caring for yourself on a regular basis even in little ways is essential to your health, wellbeing and work life satisfaction.
So, we are bringing you our S.O.O Luxury Box, this is a subscription services that delivers a box of luxury to your door each month allowing you take some time out for yourself and feel pampered.
Every month you will receive 4 luxury items as well as positivity quotes and tips!
This box is designed to not only bring you luxury but also the positivity and uplifting feeling that every queen deserves!
Only £25 per month, including delivery
Membership is subject to Revive VIP terms and conditions.
Please print a copy for your records.
If you decide you do not agree with the terms and conditions, please cancel your direct debit instruction BEFORE your first payment is taken.
‘REVIVE VIP’ MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
1. ‘The Company’ is Revive beauty spa Ltd., also referred to in the agreement as ‘Revive Luxury Beauty’, ‘Revive’, ‘we’ and ‘us’.
2. If you have purchased VIP membership for yourself, you are referred to in the agreement as ‘you’ or ‘the member’.
3. If you have purchased VIP membership as a gift, terms relating to payment are applicable to the purchaser. Terms relating to membership and services are applicable to the member who is referred to as ‘you’ or ‘the member’.
1. This Agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales.
You should print a copy of this Agreement for future reference and a copy will be emailed to you following purchase.
2. The membership agreement is of 12 months duration (subject to terms under the heading “Cancellation”).
3. If any of the terms of this Agreement are invalid, unenforceable or illegal the remaining terms can still be enforced.
4. We may make reasonable changes to the Membership Agreement terms and conditions at any time.
5. We will send to you email confirmation of these terms using the email address you used when you joined.
6.Membership is open to all customers over the age of 18. You must have access to an email account and provide us with the email address.
7. The Monthly Payment Option is only open to those who have been customers of REVIVE BEAUTY SPA Ltd. for a minimum of 6 months.
8. The Company reserves the right to restrict the number of memberships available at each tier or across the whole VIP without notice or explanation.
9. Additional services and products over and above your annual entitlement will be given 10% off at the current tariff or list price and do not form part of this agreement.
10. You may upgrade any service included in your entitlement by paying the difference between your included entitlement and the current tariff or list price for the relevant service.
11. All included products will be drawn from those brands and lines normally stocked in the salon. Included products are of regular retail size and will be those recommended as necessary by your therapist.
1. A Force Majeure Event is defined as an event beyond the reasonable control of Revive beauty Spa Ltd. These could include but are not limited to industrial disputes (whether involving Revive or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
2. We shall not be liable to you as a result of any failure to perform our obligations under this agreement as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
1. Membership is not transferable and entitlement to inclusive services and products is restricted to the Member.
2. Attempting to book services on behalf of someone else will bring this agreement to an immediate end and a penalty of £200 becomes immediately payable.
1. By purchasing the monthly payment option you are agreeing to the terms of this membership agreement. A copy of these terms will be emailed to you following your purchase.
2. Payments are due monthly and will be collected by Direct Debit on or close to the 1st of each calendar month. You agree to maintain a direct debit instruction with your bank for the amount due. Please do not cancel your Direct Debit instruction without contacting us first.
3. If your Bank fails to make a direct debit payment from your account when due Revive will write or email to advise you of this. An administration fee of £20 will be charged for each failed direct debit payment.
4. If you cancel your Direct Debit instruction without giving us notice of cancellation (see “Cancellation” below) or making a new Direct Debit instruction an administration fee of £20 will be charged for each failed direct debit payment.
5. If you fail to make an overdue payment within 14 days you agree that:
a) The full outstanding amount for your one-year membership shall be immediately due
b) We may use you Direct Debit mandate to recover the full outstanding amount
You will in these circumstances have the option to instead cancel your membership in line with the terms of this agreement under the heading “Cancellation”.
6. Should the Company be obliged to institute legal proceedings against the Member arising from breach of the terms of this Membership Agreement, including but in no way limited to their failure to pay any amount due by the due date, the Member acknowledges that they shall be liable for all tracing fees, collection commission and legal costs as may be allowed by the Court.
7. The Company may disclose personal particulars contained in the Membership Agreement to a credit reference agency or any other party necessary in obtaining settlement of arrears.
8. Payments by instalments are due regardless of your salon usage. In the event of a payment default use of salon services will be denied until the shortfall has been made up.
1. You may cancel your membership without giving any reason within 14 days of membership. This allows time for you to ensure you have made a sound decision about membership, and to allow the beneficiary of gift membership the opportunity to ensure they can and will agree to the terms of this membership agreement.
a) If you have had the benefit of any services or products in the first 14 days you must pay the difference between your monthly membership payment and the total tariff or list price of the products and services.
b) If you have had no products or service we will refund your first payment in full.
c) If you have had the benefit of products or services totalling an amount less than the amount of your first payment, we will refund the difference in the form of non-transferable vouchers valid against future service with an expiry date of 3 months following cancellation.
2. This is not a credit agreement and you may cancel your membership at any time during the 12 month period. You must give us a minimum of two weeks notice or pay an administration fee of £50 in lieu of notice.
a) You must pay the difference between your monthly membership payments and the total tariff or list price of any products and services you have had the benefit of. We will include in this total any appointments you have failed to turn up for or cancelled with less than 48 hours notice.
b) If you have had the benefit of products or services totalling an amount less than the amount of your payments no refunds will be made.
3. We reserve the right to cancel your membership without notice or giving any reason. No refund will be made for past membership fees though we will refund the current month’s fee if you have not had the benefit of any service or products during the current month.
4. If we cancel your membership due to abuse of VIP benefits, either real or perceived, we will charge you for any difference between the amount you have paid in membership fees and the price list total for services you have enjoyed. We reserve the right to use your Direct Debit instruction to recover this amount.
1. You will be contacted by email before the expiration of current membership, detailing the ruling rate at which membership can be renewed. Unless you give, two weeks before expiration of the current membership, the Company written registered notice terminating membership the Member agrees that membership shall automatically be renewed for a further year at the same level and under the same terms. In the event a level of membership is discontinued we will renew your membership on the closest equivalent level. If you choose to communicate your cancellation by email we strongly recommend calling on 01582 720700 to confirm receipt.
2. In case of dispute the onus is on you to show that you terminated membership in accordance with these terms.
1. We may send you information relating to your membership, Revive Luxury Beauty and current offers and promotions by email, SMS or by post
2. You may opt out of email and SMS communications that we may send but if you do we cannot be held responsible for any loss incurred by you not receiving relevant communications.
Communications posted (either with or without proof of posting) will be assumed to be received. Emails will be assumed to be received and read.
3. You agree to tell us immediately of any changes to your personal details including contact information.
1. You may complain to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address that we hold for you. You should call us on 01582 720700 to confirm that we have received your email.
Levels of Membership
1. Each level of membership carries a particular set of benefits.
You should ensure that the level of membership you choose is appropriate for your needs.
2. We may, at our discretion, allow you to move to a higher level of membership, but membership cannot be downgraded to a lower level except at the renewal date.
3. Basic Waxing package Membership at this level includes unlimited waxing (subject to terms under “Unlimited waxing” below) with any grade of therapist subject to normal salon availability.
1. Purchase of membership entitles you to unlimited waxing during the 12 months membership agreement.
2. Waxing is subject to normal salon availability: VIP members receive no priority for available appointment slots and no guarantee of availability is made.
3. You can book your waxing or treatments up to one calendar year ahead.
4. Though the number of waxing is unlimited, we would view
having more than one waxi in a three-week period as excessive and unreasonable. If you need to exceed this please discuss your requirements with your stylist ahead of purchasing membership.
Though the number of waxing services is unlimited, we reserve the right to refuse service if we feel it is a) unnecessary, b) potentially damaging to your hair or skin condition or c) against manufacturer’s instructions, accepted industry practice or the terms of our liability insurance.
As part of and VIP membership, you will be issued with one VIP entitlement- To gift your experience to a friend.
1. The VIP service has a special booking hotline number which must be used when booking a VIP service.
2. To use a VIP VOUCHER you must call and pre book and let us know it wont be you attending. We will need full name and contac number on booking.
3.VIP vouchers are not transferable.
4. Though we guarantee service, we cannot guarantee the member of staff who will carry out that service. We will endeavour to use a qualified stylist but we may use a supervised, capable apprentice at our discretion.